If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

lol gay

I loved watching that *.* Your animation is so smooth and funny XD Lol~ 5/5! I must now watch it again and again untill it's burned into my head! :D
Chibi Marth is so cute.

Sonic: Height Problem Sonic: Height Problem

Haha, Sonic :D

That was so amusing XD and real smooth animation, specially for Sonic running :D 10/10 and 5/5! Nicely done!

Blank-Mage responds:

Not too smooth, I felt I could have done better. But, the running bit wasn't tweened, it was frame by frame for the most part.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I love this series

So much <3
It's so cute and lovely and so well animated.
A true inspiration :D I think my favorite part in this was the hug~ And the part after than included the cute rabbits fantasy from step 1~ *Happy sigh* Just so cute~

Sonamy Sprite music video Sonamy Sprite music video

^__^

SonAmy Love! <3
Very cute vid~ Very enjoyable, I love that song to bits and I could never imagine anything to it 8D Till now! Now I can just watch this when I want something awesome in my head to go to the song. :)

flashman16 responds:

thanks! i appreciate it

VGM Randomsodes VGM Randomsodes

Awesomely-

Funny! XD That was cool and enjoyable, randomness is always one of my favorite things and this flash is overloaded with it 8D Excellent work! ^__^

vgm responds:

Real Online Hypnotism Real Online Hypnotism

WELL

I lol'd.
I'm so so glad I'm bad at following instructions, down low volume and lucky me, hands near the headphones on my head. Scared me a bit XD

Awesomefield Awesomefield

That was awesome!

And better than the real movie XD
Which I saw today... And I don't know what people are talking about D: I seriously wish the real movie was humorous like this! 10/10!
Jumping camera makes me dizzy 8D

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

That was..

So very funny! I really need to recommend this to my friends and stuff :D Fantastic flash~ I always love humour XD
Lol Wario^^

GunChest Episode 01_01 GunChest Episode 01_01

That was..

Amazing! I really enjoyed it, all the action had me glued to the screen! :D
10/10 I'd give higher if I could!

Ragnarok Online Acolytes Ragnarok Online Acolytes

Acolytes to the rescue!

XD I love Ragnarok Online, and I really enjoyed this flash. I think any player of RO loves to exaggerate strength :) Well this was cool! I hope to see more! Funny secret clip too. XD

Mirak responds: